Watermelon Bubble Tea Powder
For all you bubble tea lovers, when you can’t get yourself to your nearest bubble tea cafe you can now make your own bubble tea at home with our Watermelon Bubble Tea Powder!
Instructions included. Alternatively check our blog on how to make bubble tea with our bubble tea kits! We also have bubble tea recipes for you to try out with your Watermelon Bubble Tea Powder such as our Watermelon Bubble Tea Jelly recipe on our blog or the bubble tea recipe in Instructions tab.
Fresh watermelon and kiwi fruit are a great healthy snack or accompaniment to your yogurt and granola at breakfast time. These two flavours are delicious together as the freshness of the watermelon and tangy-ness of the kiwi give a good flavour balance. Watermelon bubble tea powder makes a tasty bubble tea drink when combined with TeaShed tea and a splash of milk, alternatively you can incorporate them into a bubble tea jelly! Earlier this year we came up with a totally unique idea of bubble tea jelly which (as you may have guessed) uses fruit jelly and bubble tea to create a lovely snack.
Find our recipe in the Instructions tab shown above and try it out with your friends at home!
Explore our bursting bubbles and bubble tea powders and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog as well as the PopaBall recipe page. It has never been easier (or tastier!) to make your own bubble tea from the comfort of your own home!
Watermelon Ingredients: Fine sugar, Non-Dairy Creamer (Tapioca Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Sodium Caseinate, E340 (Dipotassium Phosphate), Emulisifier, E554 (Sodium Aluminosilicate)), Bulking Agent: E1400 (Dextrin), Lactose, Caramel Colours, Natural Flavour (Watermelon), Stabiliser: E466 (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Colour: E129 (Allura-Red AC)
Allergens highlighted in bold.
Attention: E129 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
HOW TO MAKE WATERMELON AND KIWI BUBBLE TEA
1 Bubble Tea Kit (with Kiwi Boba, Watermelon Bubble Tea Powder and Skinny Tea)
How To Make Watermelon and Kiwi Bubble Tea:
1. Using the ingredients from your bubble tea kit, steep 1 teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make green tea develop a bitter, astringent taste which we definitely don’t want! Let this brew for at least 3 minutes.
2. Add the tea into a bubble tea shaker. Spoon in a third of the watermelon bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next measure 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water and add to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes.
4. Secure the lid of the bubble tea shaker and shake, shake shake!
5. Add a third of a tub of PopaBall kiwi boba bubbles into a bubble tea plastic cup, fix on the dome lid and enjoy using a bubble tea chunky straw!
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook Twitter or Instagram!