Strawberry Bubble Tea Powder
For all you bubble tea lovers, when you can’t get yourself to your nearest bubble tea cafe you can now make your own bubble tea at home with our Strawberry Bubble Tea Powder!
Before we get to the nitty gritty of how to make strawberry bubble tea using strawberry bubble tea powder let’s have a look at what bubble tea actually is!
Bubble tea is a milky tea based drink that originated in Taiwan. This boba drink is shaken up to mix it together and this action creates lots of bubbles, hence the name ‘bubble tea’! Bubble tea is traditionally enjoyed with chewy tapioca pearls but can also come with fruit jellies or popping boba which are a popular alternative.
This handy bubble tea video shows you how to make a strawberry bubble tea at home with strawberry bubble tea powder and strawberry boba bubbles from your bubble tea kit. Our bubble tea kits are easy to use and our website allows you to select any combination of bubble tea powder and boba flavours you like. If you’re looking for something a bit more adventurous why not try whizzing up some fresh strawberries to shake into your strawberry bubble tea? For all you bubble tea lovers, you can drop some hints about our Bubble Tea Kit Gift Bags!
Instructions included. Alternatively check our blog on how to make bubble tea with our bubble tea kits! Or watch the video below!
We also have bubble tea recipes for you to try out using your Strawberry Bubble Tea Powder such as our Strawberry Bubble Tea Cupcakes recipe which can be found on our blog or by using the search bar.
Explore our bursting bubbles and bubble tea powders and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog as well as the PopaBall recipe page.
Strawberry Bubble Tea Powder Ingredients : Natural cane sugar, non-dairy creamer, dehydrated strawberry (6.5%), malic acid, natural flavour, green tea powder, natural colour.
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY BUBBLE TEA
1 Bubble Tea Kit (with Strawberry Boba and Strawberry Bubble Tea Powder)
How To Make Strawberry Bubble Tea:
1. Using the ingredients from your bubble tea kit, steep 1 teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make green tea develop a bitter, astringent taste which we definitely don’t want! Let this brew for at least 3 minutes.
2. Add the tea into a bubble tea shaker. Spoon in a third of the strawberry bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next measure 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water and add to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes.
4. Secure the lid of the bubble tea shaker and shake, shake shake!
5. Add a third of a tub of PopaBall strawberry boba bubbles into a bubble tea plastic cup, fix on the dome lid and enjoy using a bubble tea chunky straw!
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook Twitter Instagram!