Strawberry Boba for Bubble Tea
Now you can buy strawberry boba for bubble tea at home!
Make your very own bubble tea at home with PopaBall’s strawberry boba and our strawberry bubble tea powder. Instructions on how to make bubble tea can be found on our blog as well as a range of bubble tea recipes. Try adding these bubbles on top of ice-cream or baking them in Strawberry Bubble Tea Cupcakes with our strawberry bubble tea powder! Recipe in the Instructions tab for you to try out at home.
Explore our bursting bubbles and bubble tea powders and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog as well as the PopaBall recipe page.
Strawberry Boba Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Strawberry Juice (14.5%), Thickener (Starch), Acidity Regulator (Calcium Lactate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Thickener (Seaweed Extract), Strawberry flavour, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour: E160a. Nutritional Info / Typical values per 100g: Energy 336 kJ/ 80 kcal, Fat 0g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrate 20g, Fibre 1g, Protein 0g, Sugar 16g, Salt 0.1g.
Strawberry Bubble Tea Cupcakes
110g Butter, softened
110g Caster Sugar
40g Strawberry Bubble Tea Powder
110g Self Raising Flour
1 tub Strawberry Bursting Bubbles
1) To start making your bubble tea cupcakes, first preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a bun tray with 9 cupcake cases
2) Cream together the butter and sugar with a wooden spoon until pale and fluffy. This is best with softened, room temperature butter. Then add the strawberry bubble tea powder and combine well.
3) Add the beaten free range eggs a little at a time, stirring well in between each addition.
4) Sift the flour into the mixing bowl and fold it in using a metal spoon. Add a splash of milk until the batter is of a dropping consistency. Add 3 large spoonfuls of strawberry boba for bubble tea to the batter and gently stir.
5) Evenly spoon the batter into the cupcake cases filling them half to three quarters full. This recipe will yield 9 to 12 cupcakes depending on the size of the cases and how full you fill them.
6) Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack before decorating.
7) Decorate with a simple icing glaze mixing icing sugar with a few drops of water until the desired consistency is reached. Cover the top of each cooled bubble tea cupcake and let the icing sit for a few minutes before dotting the top with strawberry bursting bubbles.
8) It’s best to enjoy a Strawberry Bubble Tea Cupcake right away but they can be kept in an airtight container.
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook Twitter or Instagram!