Redbush and Vanilla Tea Pouch
Redbush and vanilla tea pouch containing 7 silky pyramid tea bags.
Redbush and Vanilla Tea is a blend of the beautiful South African Rooibos tea with vanilla and aromatic petals to give you a full rounded flavour with a hint of guilt free sweetness that won’t have you reaching to the biscuit jar!
Invite your friends to enjoy this delicious aromatic tea at a tea party, or why not incorporate this special tea into your afternoon tea!
If you can spare a tea bag or two, try using them in our Rebush & Vanilla Tea Fig Bars recipe below!
For some more caffeine free teas why not try our delicious Liquorice, Fennel and Mint Tea?
Redbush & Vanilla Tea Fig Bars
To make some festive Redbush & Vanilla Tea Fig Bars, you will need:
75g dried figs
150ml strong brewed Redbush and Vanilla tea (2 teabags)
2 tbsp ground almonds
2 tsp lemon juice
½ tbsp. agave nectar or maple syrup
1 tbsp chia seeds
Pinch of salt
4-5 fresh figs to top
How to make Redbush &Vanilla Tea Fig Bars:
1. Brew the Redbush and Vanilla tea, add the pitted dates and chopped figs and leave aside to absorb and cool.
2. Combine the oats, ground almond, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt and fruit in a blender. Break up the dates a bit if you haven’t already done so. Pulse a few times and then blend for 30 seconds. The mixture should have a breadcrumb-like texture.
3. Add the lemon juice and agave nectar then blitz for a further 1-2mins until the ingredients start to form a ball.
4. Take the mix out of the blender and press into a lined baking tray. Slice up some fresh figs and arrange them on top. Put the tray into the fridge to cool for at least an hour but preferably overnight.
5. Divide it into even sized bars and wrap each one in individual paper or cling film to make them easy to store. They should keep in the fridge for a few weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Enjoy your Redbush and Vanilla Tea Fig Bars with a cup of Rosie Lee (Darjeeling) Tea!
Explore our other tea recipes and get inspiration from our blog.