Peach Boba for Bubble Tea
Now you can buy peach boba for bubble tea at home!
Make your very own bubble tea at home with TeaShed peach boba. Instructions on how to make bubble tea can be found on our blog as well as a range of bubble tea recipes. Try adding these bubbles on top of ice-cream or enjoying them in a Raspberry Bubble Tea Ice Cream Float shown below, recipe in Instructions tab.
Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Peach Juice 14.5%, Thickeners (Starch, Seaweed Extract, Xanthan Gum), Acidity Regulators (Calcium Lactate & Citric Acid), Peach Flavour, Colour: E160a (Beta-caro- tene), Vitamin C, Sweetener (Sucralose), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate). Attention: Contains Sweeteners.
Nutritional values per 100g:
Energy 360kJ/86kcal, Fat 0g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrates 22g, Sugars 18g, Fibre 0g, Protein 0g, Salt 0.1g
Raspberry Bubble Tea Float
For the bubble tea -
Raspberry Bubble Tea Powder
Peach Bursting Bubbles
Vanilla ice cream
To decorate -
White chocolate drops
More Peach Bubbles
1. Steep 1 teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water which is hot but not boiling. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make the tea develop a bitter, astringent taste which we definitely don’t want! Let this brew for at least 3 minutes.
2. Add the tea into a bubble tea shaker. Spoon in a third of the raspberry bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next measure 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water and add to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes to bring the temperature down.
4. Secure the lid and shake, shake shake!
5. Next get your PopaBall peach boba and add a third of the tub into a glass or plastic bubble tea cup.
6. Next add a generous scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream to the raspberry bubble tea and decorate to your heart's content!
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook Twitter or Instagram!