Passion Fruit Boba for Bubble Tea
Now you can buy passion fruit boba for bubble tea at home!
Make your very own bubble tea at home with PopaBall’s passion fruit boba and our Pina Colada bubble tea powder. Instructions on how to make bubble tea can be found on our blog as well as a range of bubble tea recipes.
Try adding these bubbles on top of ice-cream or setting them in Pina Colada Bubble Tea Cheesecake shown below, recipe in Instructions tab for you to try out at home.
Explore our bursting bubbles and bubble tea powders and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog as well as the PopaBall recipe page.
Passion Fruit Boba Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Passion Fruit Juice (14.5%), Thickener (Starch), Acidity Regulator (Calcium Lactate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Thickener (Seaweed Extract), Passion Fruit Flavour, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour: E160a. Nutritional Info / Typical values per 100g: Energy 352.8 kJ/ 84 kcal, Fat 0g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrate 21g, Fibre 1g, Protein 0g, Sugar 16g, Salt 0.1g.
Pina Colada Bubble Tea Cheesecake
100g unsalted butter
225g digestive biscuits
1 serving (40g) Pina Colada Bubble Tea Powder
40g caster sugar
100g cream cheese
3 tbsp vanilla extract
100g creme fraiche
1 pot of Passion Fruit PopaBall Bursting Bubbles
1. Whilst melting the butter over a low heat, put the digestives into a freezer bag and crush them with a rolling pin until a variety of crumb sizes is left
2. Stir the butter and crushed biscuits together, then press this mixture into a lined cake tin to form the base. Chill in the fridge for 30 mins
3. Next, beat the cream cheese, sugar, Pina Colada bubble tea powder and vanilla extra together in a mixing bowl
4. Gradually fold in the creme fraiche and half the tub of drained Passion Fruit bubbles until the mixture is thick and the boba are evenly distributed
5. Spoon the creamy filling onto the chilled biscuit base and smooth over. Add the rest of the Passion Fruit bursting bubbles for a yummy topping
6. Leave to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours before serving. To garnish, I gently heated some passion fruit curd until slightly runny and mixed it with the remaining boba and pulp from a fresh passion fruit. Alternatively you could decorate the bubble tea cheesecake with maraschino cherries and a cocktail umbrella for a fun twist!
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook Twitter or Instagram!