Matcha Green Tea Bubble Tea Powder
For all you bubble tea lovers, when you can’t get yourself to your nearest bubble tea cafe you can now make your own bubble tea at home with our Matcha Green Tea Bubble Tea Powder!
Instructions included. Alternatively check our blog on how to make bubble tea with our bubble tea kits! We also have bubble tea recipes for you to try out using your Matcha Green Tea Bubble Tea Powder such as our Matcha Bubble Tea Fudge which you can find on our blog, or the bubble tea recipe in Instructions tab.
How to make matcha and blueberry bubble tea using a TeaShed bubble tea kit couldn’t be easier! You probably know matcha as an antioxidant rich health food but matcha green tea is also one of the most authentic bubble tea flavour there is! Back in the day when bubble tea first popped into our lives, the classic formula was a milky matcha green tea with white or black coloured tapioca pearls and this is generally what people think of when they imagine a boba tea drink. So match ya matcha with blueberry boba for a classic style milky tea!
We’ve brewed some Skinny Tea green tea as the base for our matcha bubble tea to start off with a refreshing tea base. Remember to brew your green tea at 80 degrees C maximum to avoid scalding the leaves and causing a slightly bitter astringent taste to develop. Definitely not what we want!
Find our recipe in the Instructions tab shown above and try it out with friends at home!
Explore our bursting bubbles and bubble tea powders and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog. As well as the PopaBall recipe page where you’ll find lot’s of bubble cocktail recipes!
Matcha Green Tea Powder Ingredients: Fine Sugar, Non-Dairy Creamer (Tapioca Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Sodium Caseinate, E340 (Dipotassium Phosphate), Emulsifier, E554 (Sodium Aluminosilicate)), Bulking Agent: E1400 (Dextrin), Lactose, Matcha Green Tea Extract, Stabiliser: E466 (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Colour: E102 (Tartrazine) & E133 (Brilliant Blue FCF)
Allergens highlighted in bold.
HOW TO MAKE MATCHA AND BLUEBERRY BUBBLE TEA
1 Bubble Tea Kit (with Blueberry Boba, Matcha Green Tea Bubble Tea Powder and Skinny Tea)
How To Make Matcha and Blueberry Bubble Tea:
1. Using the supplies from your bubble tea kit, infuse 1 Skinny Tea teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make green tea develop a bitter taste which we certainly don’t want! Let this steep for at 3 minutes minimum.
2. Add the tea into a bubble tea shaker. Spoon in a third of the matcha green tea bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next measure 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water and add to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes.
4. Secure the lid of the bubble tea shaker and shake, shake shake!
5. Add a third of a tub of PopaBall blueberry boba bubbles into a bubble tea plastic cup, fix on the dome lid and enjoy using a bubble tea chunky straw!
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook Twitter or Instagram!