Mango Bubble Tea Powder
For all you bubble tea lovers, when you can’t get yourself to your nearest bubble tea cafe you can now make your own bubble tea at home with our Mango Bubble Tea Powder!
Instructions included. Alternatively check our blog on how to make bubble tea with our bubble tea kits! We also have bubble tea recipes for you to try out using your Mango Bubble Tea Powder such as our Mango Bubble Tea Cake shown on The TeaShed blog, or follow the recipe in the Instructions tab to make your own mango bubble tea at home.
TEAm TeaShed have been busy bees making a collection of bubble tea recipe videos for you to watch. In this one Jules will show you how to make mango and cherry bubble tea using one of our bubble tea kits. Some of our bubble tea powders are even yummier if you add a splash of milk to give it a creamier texture but this mango bubble tea powder is deliciously fresh and fruity without. The cherry boba are a great partner to our refreshing mango bubble tea and they make it a perfect drink to have on a hot summer’s day. So get out the sun loungers, invite your friends round and enjoy a lovely mango and cherry bubble tea in the garden!
To carry the mango flavour even further, you could try adding blended fresh mango into your bubble tea and shaking it all together for a thicker, fruitier bubble tea! Means you can also sneak one of your 1 of your 5 a day into a yummy treat – delicious and nutritious.
Find the recipe in the Instructions tab shown above and let us know who it goes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram!
Explore our bursting bubbles and bubble tea powders and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog as well as the PopaBall recipe page.
Mango Ingredients: Sugar, Non-Dairy Creamer(Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Mono and Diglycerides (Emulsifier), Silicon Dioxide), Maltodextrin, Glucose, Lactose, Mango Powder, Flavours, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide), Whole Milk Powder, Guar Gum, Colour: E102 (Tartrazine), Colour: E110 (Sunset Yellow FCF).
Allergens highlighted in bold.
Attention: E102 & E110 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
HOW TO MAKE MANGO AND CHERRY BUBBLE TEA
1 Mango and Cherry Bubble Tea Kit
How To Make Mango and Cherry Bubble Tea:
1. Using the ingredients from your mango and cherry bubble tea kit and steep 1 TeaShed teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of hot water.
2. Pour the brewed tea into a bubble tea shaker then add a third of the mango bubble tea powder from the pack and stir to combine.
3. Measure out 100ml of cold water to add to the tea mixture or a handful of ice cubes to bring the temperature down.
4. Secure the lid of the bubble tea shaker, hold the top and shake it up!
5. Spoon in a third of a tub of PopaBall cherry boba bubbles into a bubble tea plastic cup, secure the dome lid and enjoy you bubble tea using a colourful chunky straw!
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook Twitter or Instagram!