Lychee Boba for Bubble Tea
Now you can buy lychee boba for bubble tea at home!
Make your very own bubble tea at home with PopaBall’s lychee boba and our rose bubble tea powder. Instructions on how to make bubble tea can be found on our blog as well as a range of bubble tea recipes. Try adding these bubbles on top of ice-cream or enjoy them in a Rose Bubble Tea Sorbet! Recipe in ‘Instructions’ tab.
Explore our bursting bubbles and bubble tea powders and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog as well as the PopaBall recipe page.
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
Lychee Boba Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Lychee Juice (14.6%), Acidity Regulator (Calcium Lactate, Thickener (Starch), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Thickener (Seaweed Extract), Lychee Flavour, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate). Nutritional Info / Typical values per 100g: Energy 424.4 kJ/ 101 kcal, Fat 0g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrate 25g, Fibre 0g, Protein 0g, Sugar 17g, Salt 0.1g.
Rose & Lychee Bubble Tea Sorbet
2 cups Bubble Tea using Rose Bubble Tea Powder
2 cups water
2/3 cup honey
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp Lychee Bursting Bubbles
1. To start your bubble tea sorbet, first make up your rose bubble tea as normal using a small amount of green tea and shaking up the bubble tea powder with milk. This is super easy using one of our bubble tea shakers.
2. In a saucepan, combine the milk bubble tea, water, honey and vanilla extract. Increase to a medium heat and bring the mixture to a simmer and keep stirring until the honey is dissolved.
3. Transfer the bubble tea sorbet liquid into a container suitable for freezing and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until very cold
4. Now add the lychee boba and gently stir into the mixture so they are evenly distributed
5. Secure the lid onto the container and put the bubble tea sorbet into the freezer for 3 hours, stirring with a fork every 30mins to you don't just end up with an ice block of bubble tea!
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook Twitter or Instagram!