Iced Passion fruit Bubble Tea Powder
For all you bubble tea lovers, when you can’t get yourself to your nearest bubble tea cafe you can now make your own bubble tea at home with our Iced Passion fruit bubble tea powder!
Instructions included. Alternatively check our blog on how to make bubble tea with our bubble tea kits! We also have bubble tea recipes for you to try out with your Iced Passion fruit Bubble Tea Powder such as our Cheesecake recipe shown below, recipe in Instructions tab.
Iced Passion fruit Bubble Tea Cheesecake
Find this recipe in the Instructions tab shown above and try it out at home!
Explore our bursting bubbles and bubble tea powders and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog as well as the PopaBall recipe page.
Iced Passionfruit Ingredients: Natural cane sugar, dehydrated passion fruit, finely ground green tea (3%), passion fruit flavouring, citric acid, maize maltodextrin.
Iced Passionfruit Bubble Tea Cheesecake
100g unsalted butter
225g digestive biscuits
1 serving (40g) Iced Passion fruit Bubble Tea Powder
40g caster sugar
100g cream cheese
3 tbsp vanilla extract
100g creme fraiche
1 pot of Passion Fruit PopaBall Bursting Bubbles
1. Whilst melting the butter over a low heat, put the digestives into a freezer bag and crush them with a rolling pin until a variety of crumb sizes is left
2. Stir the butter and crushed biscuits together, then press this mixture into a lined cake tin to form the base. Chill in the fridge for 30 mins
3. Next, beat the cream cheese, sugar, bubble tea powder and vanilla extra together in a mixing bowl
4. Gradually fold in the creme fraiche and half the tub of drained Passion Fruit bubbles until the mixture is thick and the boba are evenly distributed
5. Spoon the creamy filling onto the chilled biscuit base and smooth over. Add the rest of the Passion Fruit bursting bubbles for a yummy topping
6. Leave to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours before serving. To garnish, I gently heated some passion fruit curd until slightly runny and mixed it with the remaining boba and pulp from a fresh passion fruit. Alternatively you could decorate the bubble tea cheesecake with maraschino cherries and a cocktail umbrella for a fun twist!
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook Twitter or Instagram!