Green Apple Boba for Bubble Tea
Now you can buy green apple boba for bubble tea at home!
Make your very own bubble tea at home with PopaBall’s green apple boba and our honeydew melon bubble tea powder. Instructions on how to make bubble tea can be found on our blog as well as a range of bubble tea recipes. Try adding these bubbles on top of ice-cream or use them in our Matcha Bubble Tea Fudge shown below, recipe in Instructions tab.
Explore our bursting bubbles and bubble tea powders and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog. As well as the PopaBall recipe page where you’ll find lots of bubble cocktail recipes!
Green Apple Boba Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Green Apple Juice (14.5%), Thickener (Starch), Acidity Regulator (Calcium Lactate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Thickener (Seaweed Extract), Green Apple Flavour, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour: E141.Nutritional Info / Typical values per 100g: Energy 352.8 kJ/ 84 kcal, Fat 0g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrate 21g, Fibre 1g, Protein 0g, Sugar 16g, Salt 0.1g.
Matcha Bubble Tea Fudge
450g white chocolate chips
300ml condensed milk
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp Matcha Green Tea Bubble Tea Powder
2 tbsp Green Apple Bursting Bubbles
1. Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. In a saucepan, gently heat the white chocolate, condensed milk and butter until everything has melted fully. Keep stirring so the mixture doesn't catch on the bottom.
3. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the matcha bubble tea powder until it is well combined, I found it easiest to use a whisk. Stir for a few minutes until the fudge mixture starts to look slightly grainy as it cools.
4. Add the Green Apple Bursting Bubbles and gently fold the bubble tea fudge mix until the boba are evenly distributed.
5. Transfer the Matcha Bubble Tea Fudge mixture into the baking tray and allow it to cool and set in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Then slice into chunks and enjoy!
If you try out this recipe or make your own bubble tea creation, share a picture with us on Facebook Twitter or Instagram!