Bubble Tea Shaker!
This heat resistant plastic bubble tea shaker is perfect for brewing your tea in. It will keep your hands safe from getting burnt from the boiled water and also keep your hands from getting ice cold when shaking up your bubble tea mix with ice!
For 1 serving:
1. Steep 1 teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water which is hot but not boiling. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make green tea develop a bitter, astringent taste which we definitely don’t want! Let this brew for at least 3 minutes.
2. Add the tea into a container for mixing such as a cocktail shaker or empty drinks bottle. Spoon in a third of the bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next measure 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water and add to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes.
4. Secure the lid of the bottle and shake, shake shake!
5. Choose your favourite flavour of PopaBall strawberry bursting bubbles and add a third of the tub into a bubble tea glass, fix the lid and enjoy using a chunky straw. We like the colour coordinate for an Instagram ready bubble drink!