Bubble Tea Party Kit
With this Bubble Tea Party Kit you can have a bubble tea party at home with friends!
One for all you bubble tea lovers! This Bubble Tea Party Kit means you can now have your own bubble tea parties at home! The kit comes with enough bubble tea powder, PopaBall bursting bubbles, cups, straws and TeaShed tea to serve up to 20 people. You can also add on a PopaBall Bubble Tea Shaker or pack of 20 coasters below.
Instructions on how to make bubble tea can be found on our blog as well as a range of bubble tea recipes. Try adding these boba bubbles on top of ice-cream or even on yogurt and granola at breakfast!
If you want a slightly smaller bubble tea party, instead of the Bubble Tea Party Kit you can opt for a Bubble Tea Kit Gift Set with 9 servings.
Explore our bursting bubbles and powders under the ‘Bubble Tea’ tab on our website and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog as well as the PopaBall recipe page.
If you try out this recipe remember to share a picture with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
How to make bubble tea with our bubble tea party kit:
1. Using the ingredients from your bubble tea party kit, steep 1 teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water which is hot but not boiling. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make green tea develop a bitter, astringent taste which we definitely don’t want! Let this brew for at least 3 minutes.
2. Add the tea into a bubble tea shaker. Spoon in a third of the bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next measure 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water and add to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes.
4. Secure the lid of the bubble tea shaker and shake, shake shake!
5. Choose your favourite flavour of PopaBall bursting bubbles and add a third of the tub into a bubble tea plastic cup, fix on the dome lid and enjoy using a bubble tea chunky straw.