Bubble Tea Kit
Now you can make bubble tea at home with our easy Bubble Tea Kit!
For all you bubble tea lovers, don’t worry if you can’t get yourself to your nearest bubble tea cafe you can now make your own bubble tea anywhere with our Bubble Tea Kit for bubble tea at home!
Instructions included. Alternatively check our blog on how to make bubble tea with our bubble tea powders and fruity boba. Choose your favourite flavours using the drop down menus, we love Raspberry Bubble Tea Powder with Peach Bursting Bubbles. We also have bubble tea recipes for you to try out at home!
Explore our bursting bubbles and powders under the ‘Bubble Tea’ tab on our website and get some recipe ideas and inspiration from our blog as well as the PopaBall recipe page.
If you try out this recipe remember to share a picture with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
Bubble Tea Kit for Bubble Tea at Home
For 1 serving:
1. Using the ingredients from your Bubble Tea Kit, steep 1 teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water which is hot but not boiling. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make the tea develop a bitter, astringent taste which we definitely don’t want! Let this brew for at least 3 minutes.
2. Add the tea into a Bubble Tea Shaker. Spoon in a third of the bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next measure 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water and add to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes.
4. Secure the lid of the bubble tea shaker and shake, shake shake!
5. Add a third of the tub of PopaBall Bursting Bubbles from your bubble tea kit into a bubble tea cup. Pour in your fruity bubble tea and enjoy using a chunky straw!