Bubble Tea Chunky Straws
Now you can enjoy bubble tea at home using our bubble tea chunky straws!
Make your very own bubble tea at home and enjoy it in a TeaShed bubble tea cup using a colourful Bubble Tea Chunky Straw! These straws are big enough to let you get some fruity PopaBall boba with every mouthful of bubble tea. Try the bubble tea combination of our Coconut Bubble Tea Powder and Cherry Bursting Bubbles!
Get your hands on a Bubble Tea Shaker to make it even easier to make bubble tea at home!
Follow this recipe to make some yummy bubble tea
For 1 bubble tea serving:
1. Steep 1 teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water which is hot but not boiling. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make green tea develop a bitter, astringent taste which we definitely don’t want! Let this brew for at least 3 minutes.
2. Add the tea into a bubble tea shaker. Spoon in a third of the bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next measure 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water and add to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes.
4. Secure the lid of the bubble tea shaker and shake, shake shake!
5. Choose your favourite flavour of PopaBall bursting bubbles and add a third of the tub into a bubble tea plastic cup, fix on the dome lid and enjoy using a bubble tea chunky straw.