Blueberry Boba for Bubble Tea
Now you can buy blueberry boba for bubble tea at home!
Make your very own bubble tea at home with blueberry boba. Instructions on how to make bubble tea can be found on our blog as well as a range of bubble tea recipes. Try adding these bubbles on top of ice-cream or setting them in Watermelon Bubble Tea Jellies! Recipe in the ‘Instructions’ tab.
Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Blueberry Juice 14.3%, Thickeners (Starch, Seaweed Extract, Xanthan Gum), Acidity Regulators (Calcium Lactate & Citric Acid), Blueberry Flavour, Sweetener (Sucralose), Colour: E163 (Anthocyanin) & E153 (Carbo Vegetabilis), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate). Attention: Contains Sweeteners.
Nutritional values per 100g:
Energy 360kJ/86kcal, Fat 0g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrates 21g, Sugars 19g, Fibre 0g, Protein 0g, Salt 0.1g.
Watermelon Bubble Tea Jelly with Blueberry Bubbles
Watermelon Bubble Tea Powder
Blueberry Popaball Bursting Bubbles
1. Quick and simple. First add half the jelly cubes to 1/4 pint of boiling water and stir until fully dissolved. Also make your watermelon bubble tea as usual. Instructions here.
2. Leave the mixture to cool for 10mins or until room temperature (so the mixture doesn't curdle) before adding your milky bubble tea a little at a time. Stir continuously to combine it evenly.
3. Pour the watermelon bubble tea jelly into an individual serving glass and pop in the fridge to set for 30 mins.
4. After 15 mins in the fridge, before the mixture is fully set, drop in a spoon of Blueberry Bursting Bubbles one at a time to suspend them throughout the bubble tea jelly.
5. Next make up the other half of your jelly according to the instructions on the packet but add watermelon juice instead of cold water or boba tea. When this is ready, pour it into your serving glass and pop back in the fridge to set. You can add blueberry juice bubbles to this too!
6. Once fully set after a few hours, garnish with fresh blueberries, a slice of watermelon and you're good to go!