20 Bubble Tea Coasters
20 Bubble Tea Coasters to use as when making bubble tea at home!
A pack of 20 Bubble Tea Coasters. Colourful card drinks mats with a fun PopaBall logo design, perfect to use as 20 bubble tea coasters for bubble tea parties at home. Comes with two blue and two pink designs at a great price!
Check our blog on how to make bubble tea with our bubble tea powders and fruity boba. You can also include a pack of 20 Bubble Tea Coasters in a Bubble Tea Kit. We also have bubble tea recipes for you to try out at home!
Use your 20 Bubble Tea Coasters for a bubble tea drinks
For 1 serving:
1. Using the ingredients from your Bubble Tea Kit, steep 1 teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water which is hot but not boiling. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make the tea develop a bitter, astringent taste which we definitely don’t want! Let this brew for at least 3 minutes.
2. Add the tea into a Bubble Tea Shaker. Spoon in a third of the bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next measure 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water and add to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes.
4. Secure the lid of the bubble tea shaker and shake, shake shake!
5. Add a third of the tub of PopaBall Bursting Bubbles from your bubble tea kit into a bubble tea plastic cup. Pour in your fruity bubble tea and enjoy using a chunky straw and one of your 20 bubble tea coasters!