How To Make Raspberry and Peach Bubble Tea
Peach and raspberry are two fabulous fruits that complement each other in colour as well as taste. We have experimented with all our bubble tea powder flavours to find the best combinations and this has been a particular favourite with the TeaShed TEAm. But to be honest, any drink that starts off with our refreshing Skinny Tea green tea is bound to be a winner!
At The TeaShed our aim is to make it as stress-free as possible for you to make delicious bubble tea at home, from the comfort of your own kitchen. If you explore our website you’ll find lots of variations of our wonderful bubble tea kit. You can choose from 3, 6 or 9 servings or go all out for a bubble tea party with up to 20 of your friends and opt for our Bubble Tea Party Kit! Bubble tea supplies from bubble tea cups and chunky straws to our brand new Bubble Tea Shaker can be added onto your order so you have the BEST bubble tea experience possible. All our bubble tea powders, boba and supplies are sent to you with fast UK delivery – win win!
Watch our How To Make Raspberry and Peach Bubble Tea video!
1 Bubble Tea Kit (with Peach Boba, Raspberry Bubble Tea Powder and TeaShed Tea)
How To Make Raspberry and Peach Bubble Tea:
1. Using the ingredients from your raspberry and peach bubble tea kit, steep 1 teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water which is hot but not boiling. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make green tea develop a bitter, astringent taste which we definitely don’t want! Let this brew for at least 3 minutes.
2. Add the tea into a bubble tea shaker. Spoon in a third of the raspberry bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next measure 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water and add to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes.
4. Secure the lid of the bubble tea shaker and shake, shake shake!
5. Add a third of a tub of PopaBall peach boba bubbles into a bubble tea plastic cup, fix on the dome lid and enjoy using a colourful chunky bubble tea straw!
And that is how to make a raspberry and peach bubble tea!If you’re taken with this gorgeous peach and raspberry combination check out the PopaBall blog for more boba drinks like this Peach and Raspberry Lemon Bubbly.
Love The TeaShed Xx