How To Make Honey Melon and Apple Bubble Tea
Enjoy yummy homemade honeydew melon bubble tea with tangy Green Apple Bursting Bubbles using our at home bubble tea kit.
Having jumped in at the deep end and created our amazing Bubble Tea Popsicles we hope you’ll agree that Honeydew Melon Bubble Tea Powder is just as fabulous when used in a regular bubble tea drink! Honey melon bubble tea popsicles are great for a quick snack on a summer’s day or a sweet treat to keep a stock of in the freezer. They are super quick and easy to make, just like honey melon and apple bubble tea and our recipe is adjustable to any flavour bubble tea powder or boba you fancy. The sweet honeydew flavour makes it a popular bubble tea choice as it tastes delicious when made as a milk bubble tea or fruit bubble tea. Just as tasty and refreshing as fresh melon! Today we’ve chosen sour green apple boba to go with our sweet honey melon bubble tea.
Watch our how to make honey melon and apple bubble tea video to enjoy your own bubble tea at home
Honeydew Melon Bubble Tea Powder
Green Apple Boba
TeaShed whole leaf tea
How to make honey melon and apple bubble tea:
1. Using the ingredients from your Bubble Tea Kit, steep 1 teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of water which is hot but not boiling. Using water that is about 80 degrees C is best as boiling water will make the tea develop a bitter, astringent taste which we definitely don’t want! Let this brew for at least 3 minutes.
2. Add the tea into a bubble sea shaker. Spoon in a third of the honeydew melon bubble tea powder from the pack and stir.
3. Next pour in a glug of milk to the tea mixture along with a couple of ice cubes to cool the mixture down.
4. Secure the lid of the bubble tea shaker and shake, shake shake!
5. Add a third of the tub of PopaBall green apple boba from your bubble tea kit into a bubble tea cup. Pour in your fruity bubble tea and enjoy using a chunky straw!
Love The TeaShed Xx