How To Make Coconut and Mango Bubble Tea
As most of us Brits are aware, summer often spends most of the year ‘arriving’ and not actually that much time sticking around. This means it’s down to us to create some positive summer vibes from the comfort of our homes and what better way to do this than mixing up some tropical bubble tea flavours! Our website is basically UK bubble tea heaven. With all the bubble tea ingredients, supplies and recipes you could want the-teashed.co.uk is the perfect place to stock up on all your bubble tea goodies. When you try out one of our bubble tea kits you can choose absolutely any combination of bubble tea powder and boba bubbles to go together, not just the pairs we suggest. This means you can tailor your bubble tea kit to your personal preference or to suit a bubble tea loving friend.
For this milky tea recipe you will need to select coconut bubble tea powder and mango boba bubbles in your bubble tea kit. We include 3 whole leaf TeaShed tea bags with your bubble tea kit, selecting the blend we think best suits the flavour of bubble tea powder you have chosen. Our favourite choices are Skinny Tea green tea and Pick Me Up At 3 assam tea!
In this bubble tea video Jules will show you how to make coconut and mango bubble tea at home with your bubble tea kit.
Watch our How To Make Coconut and Mango Bubble Tea video!
1 Bubble Tea Kit (with Mango Boba, Coconut Bubble Tea Powder and TeaShed Tea)
How To Make Coconut and Mango Bubble Tea:
1. Start with the ingredients from your coconut and mango bubble tea kit and steep 1 TeaShed teabag in a measuring jug with 150ml of hot water.
2. Pour the brewed tea into a bubble tea shaker then add a third of the coconut bubble tea powder from the pack and stir to combine.
3. Then you need to measure out 50ml of milk, 100ml of cold water to add to the tea mixture, along with a couple of ice cubes to bring the temperature down.
4. Put on the lid of the bubble tea shaker and shake it up baby!
5. Spoon in a third of a tub of PopaBall mango boba bubbles into a bubble tea plastic cup, secure the dome lid and enjoy you bubble tea using a colourful chunky straw!
And that is how to make coconut and mango bubble tea at home! If you’re taken with this tropical coconut and mango combination you could try out PopaBall’s recipe for a cheeky Pina Colada and Mango Boba Poptail.
Love The TeaShed Xx